Urgh! That’s the sickening sound of your front bumper scraping the side of the garage as you drive out. It could just as easily be you reversing into the car behind you in the carpark. Into a light pole. Or a brick wall.
Accidents happen and often at the worst times. Another cost and more inconvenience - neither of these you can afford.
Do bumpers really need to be fixed?
Whether you have minor bumper scratches like this or more major damage, it’s important to fix it. Why?
- To avoid further damage.
- To maintain the structure of your car.
- To keep your car as well kept as possible to maintain the value of your car.
- To keep you and your passengers as safe as possible in an accident.
Whatever the damage, we can help you. Our fully trained mechanics repair bumpers every week. There’s nothing we haven’t seen or done.
Our Werribee and Hoppers Crossing panel beating workshop uses only the best techniques to reshape the bar before we sand back the bar, match the colour, prime, apply a colour coat, then finish off with a top/clear coat.
We’ll also make sure we disconnect any systems connected to the bumper such as lights, trim, warning systems, airbag sensors, and air intakes.
By the time we’re done, you’ll basically have a brand spanking new bumper.
Every week our fully trained mechanics fix bumpers that are scraped, scratched, dented, cracked - or totally smashed.
- Colour matching
- Specialised tools and techniques
- Attention to detail
- Disconnect systems connected to the bumper
- Quality parts, paints and materials.
What you can expect
- Fast turnaround
- Courtesy local pick up / drop off
- Fully qualified and experienced mechanics
- Genuine parts with warranties
- Lifetime workmanship guarantee.