Have you noticed a tiny chip or knick in your windscreen lately? Or perhaps you’ve been involved in an accident?
Your windscreen could be posing a danger to you and your passengers. Damaged windscreens don’t take long to turn from a seemingly innocuous knick to something that could compromise the entire structure of your windscreen. This makes it vulnerable to many possible stresses, like heat, hail, road dirt and rocks from passing trucks - all of which could damage the whole windscreen. Don’t risk yourself or the lives of your passengers. Get your windscreen replaced with our team of professionals at Supershine Panels.
Windscreen replacement cost
It’s a common question: ‘How much will it cost to replace my windscreen?’
It depends on:
- Your vehicle
- The size of the windscreen
- The damage
- The position of the damage
- Make and model of your car
- Your insurance: we can help you with that if you need.
What you can expect
- Strong windscreen that fits perfectly
- Quality glass compliant with Australian standards
- Fast turnaround
- Courtesy local pick up / drop off
- Fully qualified and experienced mechanics
- Lifetime workmanship guarantee.